Prior to dispatch of any worker whether skilled / professional or unskilled / ordinary labour everybody is to attend the orientation course. The purpose of this orientation is to explain the workers his:-
- Job Specification
- Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Working Hours, Salary, Overtime, Leave, Accommodation etc.
- What necessary document they should kept with them
- How employer or its representation will identify them at the Airport.
We also introduce customs, basic laws and general awareness about employer's country.
- Basic Laws, Rules and Regulation of the country of employer.
- Food, Living and Wears
- Customs and Languages.
- Communication with public or with your colleagues.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Industrial Safety Measures.
- Punctuality and Job Commitment.
- Hard work is a key of success
- How to inform emergencies to Police, Ambulance or Fire Brigade.
- What document you should keep with you while travelling or going out site from your residence.